How it works
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further information.
Are you blackguard experienced?
Terms & Conditions
- Guitars for sale will be posted on this site. Once/if a guitar becomes non-available it will be marked as *sold*.
- Cost of UPS shipping is included in unit price otherwise specified.
- Payment is via bank wire transfer only. Once funds are credited into our account we will ship the guitar.
- 48 hours approval period. If not satisfied with the guitar, you may return the guitar for a full refund minus shipping charges. Cost of shipping back is to be covered by the customer.
- Please note customer will have to ship the guitar back using UPS express saver, Fedex International Priority or a similar courier service.
- Please note we don’t operate with postal service in any way and we cannot accept postal service shipments in our area.
- Once we receive the guitar in the same condition as it was sent, your money will be refunded minus the original shipment cost (cost of first shipment and return shipment) minus a 250 euros restocking fee and any other expenses, bank fees, etc..
- Any other expense apart from shipping, custom duties, etc… is to be paid by the buyer.
- Insurance claims are responsibility of the buyer.
- The aging process of our instruments includes a good deal of usage and basically converts them into actual *old* guitars, therefore our products are sold as used merchandise and come without warranty.