- Nachoguitar 1949 Prototype Nachoguitar Single Coil Pickup.
- Serial number #0016 on neck plate.
- 1949 style.
- Weight: 2,35 Kg / 5 Pounds 3 Oz
- Neck profile: D
- Colour: Butterscotch
- Nachoguitar serial #0016
- 1949 Proto II style sandwich hollow body Blackguard.
- There are no date markings on this guitar.
- Maple neck, 9,5” fretboard radius with Vintage 80/43 frets, medium D profile shape 0,88″/1″ depth at 1/12 fret; 1,67″/2,01″ width at 1/12 fret.
- Very Lightweight example at 2,35 Kg / 5 Pounds 3 Oz. Early 50s Standard version style bridge plate with barrel brass saddles, serial number #0016 on neck plate.
- Aged Butterscotch nitro lacquer finish on ash body with plenty of weather checking. The finish on this guitar has been cured and aged for months. Neck shows lacquer wear on fingerboard and back.
- Kluson Lap Steel tuners with plastics buttons have been individually cut from the strip just like Leo did in 1949. Aged hardware, triangular control plate 1951 style and early version of single coil pickup.
- Bridge pickup reads a 6,19k ohms.
- Body is made of ash, cut in 4 pieces and assembled sandwich style. There are internal chambers carved just like in the original guitar from 1949.
- The ash hollow body in combination with the early pickup give this guitar a very unique timber and character.
- The guitar comes with a black phenolic resin pickguard has been lacquered, aged and cut to 1949.
- It comes with a rectangular tweed mid 50s style hard case (not aged).
7 de agosto de 2020