- Type: early 50s style Spanish PROTO II solid-body guitar with P90 pickup.
- Serial number #0028 on Neck Plate.
- Early 50s Proto sandwich style solidbody with internal chambers.
- Nachoguitar serial #0028
- Proto II style Spanish solid body Cream Guard.
- Body date is IP 11/23/50. Neck date is ART 11/22/50.
- Maple neck, 9.5” fret board radius with Medium 95/47 frets.
- 1950s style medium V profile neck, very comfortable to play and easy for string bending.
- Neck Dimensions are 0.92«/1» depth at 1/12 fret; 1.66«/2.02» width at 1/12 fret.
- This neck has a very authentic vintage feel and a very comfortable grip.
- Very lightweight example at 3.03 Kg / 6 Pounds 11 Oz.
- Cut style bridge with steel saddles, serial number #0028 stamped on neck plate.
- Aged GOLD nitro lacquer finish on ash body with plenty of dings and wear marks mostly around the edges. Plenty of playing wear is present on fingerboard and back of neck.
- Early 50s style hardware and vintage mid 1950s style, soap bar P90 bridge pickup.
- Bridge pickup reads 8.26k ohms.
- The guitar comes with a Proto II style ABS cream pickguard which has been cut and aged.
- It comes with a rectangular tweed mid 50s style hard case (not aged).
26 de noviembre de 2021