- Nachoguitar early 50s style Spanish solid-body guitar «Blackguard».
- Serial number #0135 on bridge plate.
- Early 50s style.
- Weight: 3,00 Kg / 6 Pounds 10 Oz
- Neck profile: C
- Colour: Butterscotch Blonde
- Nachoguitar serial #0135
- Early 50s style Spanish solid body Blackguard.
- Body date is TG 11/23/51. Neck date is TG 11/11/52. Control cavity tape reads Gloria 5/19/52.
- Maple neck, 9.5” fret board radius with Medium 95/47 frets, early to mid 1950s style medium C profile neck, very comfortable to play and easy for string bending.
- Neck Dimensions are 0,85″/1″ depth at 1/12 fret; 1,68″/2,03″ width at 1/12 fret. This neck has a very authentic vintage feel and a very comfortable grip.
- Very lightweight example at 3,00 Kg / 6 Pounds 10 Oz.
- Early 50s Standard style bridge with brass saddles, serial number #0135 stamped on bridge plate.
- Aged Butterscotch Blonde nitro lacquer finish on ash body with plenty of dings and wear marks mostly around the edges. Plenty of playing wear is present on fingerboard and back of neck.
- Early 50s style hardware and vintage early 1950s Blackguard style pickups.
- Neck pickup reads 7,13k ohms. Bridge pickup reads 7,99k ohms.
- Electronic configuration includes the powerful humbucking mode in the middle position: neck pickup + both pickups in series + bridge pickups all with tone control.
- The guitar comes with a black phenolic resin pickguard which has been cut, laquered and aged to early 1950s standards.
- It comes with a rectangular tweed mid 50s style hard case (not aged).
23 de diciembre de 2020