- Nachoguitar early 50s style Spanish solid-body guitar «Blackguard».
- Serial number #(M) 0139 on bridge plate.
- Early 50s style.
- Weight: 3,09 Kg / 6 Pounds 13 Oz
- Neck profile: V
- Colour: Butterscotch Blonde
- Nachoguitar serial #(M) 0139
- Early 50s style Spanish solid body Blackguard.
- Body date is TG 12/51. Neck date is Tad 10/26/50. Control cavity tape reads Gloria 9/19/52.
- Maple neck, 9.5” fret board radius with Medium 95/47 frets, early to mid 1950s style medium V profile neck, very comfortable to play and easy for string bending.
- Neck Dimensions are 0,89″/1″ depth at 1/12 fret; 1,66″/2,02″ width at 1/12 fret. This neck has a very authentic vintage feel and a very comfortable grip.
- Very lightweight example at 3,09 Kg / 6 Pounds 13 Oz.
- Early 50s Standard style bridge with brass saddles, serial number #(M) 0139 stamped on bridge plate.
- Aged Butterscotch Blonde nitro lacquer finish on tempered/chambered ash body with plenty of dings and wear marks mostly around the edges. Plenty of playing wear is present on fingerboard and back of neck.
- Early 50s style hardware and vintage early 1950s Blackguard style pickups.
- Neck pickup reads 6,68k ohms. Bridge pickup reads 7,71k ohms.
- Electronic configuration includes the powerful humbucking mode in the middle position: neck pickup + both pickups in series + bridge pickups all with tone control.
- The guitar comes with a black phenolic resin pickguard which has been cut, laquered and aged to early 1950s standards.
- It comes with a rectangular tweed mid 50s style hard case (not aged).
20 de diciembre de 2020