- Type: Solid body Dual Pickup HB.
- Serial number 0281,
- 1950s style.
- Nachoguitar serial 0281
- Early 50s style Spanish solid body Creamguard.
- Body date is TG 10/12/52. Neck date is 2/60.
- Marple neck, 9.5” fretboard radius with and Medium 95/47 frets, medium C profile shape 0.83«/0.93» depth at 1/12 fret; 1.68«/2.02» width at 1/12 fret.
- Very lightweight example at 3.27 Kg / 7 Pounds 3 Oz.
- Early 50s style bridge with brass saddles cut for humbucker bridge pickup, serial number 0281.
- Aged Two Tone Sunburst nitro lacquer finish on ash body with plenty of weather checking. Necks shows lacquer wear on fingerboard and back.
- Early 50s style hardware with vintage 1959 style PAF humbucker pickups.
- Bridge pickup reads 8.57k ohms. Neck pickup reads 7.69k ohms.
- Electronic configuration includes the standard post-67 scheme, with neck pu alone at front, both pickups in paralell in the middle position and bridge pickup alone at back, incorporating tone control in all three positions.
- The guitar comes with a cream plastic pickguard has been aged and cut to accomodate the large humbucker pickup size.
- The guitar comes with a rectangular tweed mid 50s style hard case (not aged).
26 de noviembre de 2021