- Nachoguitar early 50s style Spanish solid-body guitar «Whiteguard».
- Serial number #0367 on bridge plate.
- 1950s style.
- Weight: 3,22 Kg / 7 Pounds 2 Oz
- Neck profile: Soft V to D
- Colour: Sunburst
- Nachoguitar serial #0367
- Early 50s style Spanish solid body Whiteguard.
- Body date is TG 11/3/52. Neck date is TG 11/12/51. Control cavity tape reads .
- Maple neck, 9.5” fret board radius with Medium 95/47 frets, medium Soft V to D profile, 0,89″/0,99″ depth at 1/12 fret; 1,67″/2,03″ width at 1/12 fret.
- Very lightweight example at 3,22 Kg / 7 Pounds 2 Oz.
- Early 50s Standard style bridge with brass saddles, with serial number #0367 stamped on bridge plate.
- Aged Sunburst nitro lacquer finish on ash body with plenty of weather checking. Neck shows lacquer wear on fingerboard and back.
- Early 50s style hardware and vintage style early 1950s pickups. Neck pickup reads 7,06k ohms. Bridge pickup reads 7,9k ohms.
- Electronic configuration includes the powerful humbucking mode in the middle position: neck pickup + both pickups in series + bridge pickups all with tone control.
- The guitar comes with a white plastic pickguard which has been aged and cut to early 1950s specs.
- It comes with a rectangular tweed mid 50s style hard case (not aged).
21 de diciembre de 2020