- Nachoguitar early 50s style Spanish solid-body guitar «Whiteguard».
- Serial number 0397 on bridge plate.
- Mid 1950s style.
- Nachoguitar serial 0397 .
- Mid 50s style Spanish solid body Whiteguard.
- Body date is TG 9/22/51. Neck date is TG 10/30/51. Control cavity tape reads Gloria 5/19/52.
- Maple neck, 9.5″ fret board radius with Medium 95/47 frets, large Soft V profile, 0.90″/1.01″ depth at 1/12 fret; 1.65″/2.02″ width at 1/12 fret.
- Very lightweight example at 3.16 Kg / 6 Pounds 15 Oz.
- Early 50s Standard style bridge with brass saddles, with serial number 0397 stamped on bridge plate.
- Aged Blondeburst nitro lacquer finish on ash body with plenty of weather checking. Neck shows lacquer wear on fingerboard and back.
- Early 50s style hardware and vintage style early 1950s pickups. Neck pickup reads 7.87k ohms. Bridge pickup reads 7.68k ohms.
- Electronic configuration includes the powerful humbucking mode in the middle position: neck pickup + both pickups in series + bridge pickups all with tone control.
- The guitar comes with a white plastic pickguard which has been aged and cut to early 1950s specs.
- It comes with a rectangular tweed mid 50s style hard case (not aged).
12 de mayo de 2022