- Type: early 50s style Spanish solid-body guitar «Whiteguard».
- Serial number 0822 on Bridge Plate.
- 1950s style.
- Nachoguitar serial 0822 «TRACY»
- Early 50s style Spanish solid body Whiteguard.
- Body date is TG 11/30/51. Neck date is TG 11/23/51. Control cavity tape reads Gloria 9/19/52.
- Maple neck, 9.5” fret board radius with Medium 95/47 frets, large Soft V profile, 0.90«/1.01» depth at 1/12 fret; 1.67«/2.02» width at 1/12 fret.
- Very lightweight example at 3.27 Kg / 7 Pounds 3 Oz.
- Early 50s Standard style bridge with brass saddles, with serial number 0822 stamped on Bridge Plate.
- Aged White nitro lacquer finish on ash body with plenty of weather checking. Neck shows lacquer wear on fingerboard and back.
- Early 50s style hardware and vintage style early 1950s pickups. Neck pickup reads 7.11k ohms. Bridge pickup reads 7.78k ohms.
- Electronic configuration includes the powerful humbucking mode in the middle position: neck pickup + both pickups in series + bridge pickups all with tone control.
- The guitar comes with a white plastic pickguard which has been aged and cut to early 1950s specs.
- It comes with a rectangular tweed mid 50s style hard case (not aged).
26 de noviembre de 2021