Back To Top
- SERIAL NUMBER: 0962
- WEIGHT: 6 pounds 9 oz.
- NECK PROFILE: MEDIUM V
- COLOUR: BLONDE
- Nachoguitar serial #0962
- Mid 50s style LEFT HANDED Spanish solid body electric with contour body and tremolo bridge .
- Body date TG 9/54. Neck dated TG 9/54. Control cavity tape Virginia 11/9/54
- Maple neck, 9.5” fretboard radius with 95″/47″ frets, medium V profile 0.866”/1.00” depth 1/12 fret, 1.65”/2.00” width 1/12 fret.
- Lightweight example at 6 pounds 9 oz.
- Mid 50s style LEFTY tremolo bridge with steel saddles, serial number 0962.
- Aged BLONDE nitro lacquer finish on body with plenty of weather checking. Neck shows lacquer wear on fingerboard and back.
- Mid 50s style hardware, plastic components and vintage style pickups. Neck pickup reads 5.50k ohms. Middle pickup reads 6.17k. Bridge pickup reads 6.22k ohm.
- Electronic configuration includes 5 way selector switch with tone control in all positions.
- White plastic pickguard and components have been aged to mid 1950s specs.
- It comes with a rectangular tweed mid 50s style hard case which is not aged.
12 de agosto de 2020