- Type: early 50s style Spanish solid-body guitar «Blackguard».
- Serial number 1664 on Bridge Plate.
- Early 1950s style.
- Nachoguitar serial 1664
- Early 50s style Spanish solid body Blackguard.
- Body date is ART 11/50. Neck date is TG 6/11/52. Control cavity tape reads XXX018 XXX017.
- Maple neck, 9.5” fret board radius with Medium 95/47 frets, Medium D profile,
- Neck Dimensions are 0.86«/1,01» depth at 1/12 fret; 1.66«/2.03» width at 1/12 fret.
- This neck has a very authentic vintage feel and a very comfortable grip.
- Very lightweight example at 3.33 Kg / 7 Pounds 5 Oz.
- Early 50s Standard style bridge with brass saddles, with serial number 1664 stamped on Bridge Plate.
- Aged Butterscotch nitro lacquer finish on ash body with plenty of dings and wear marks mostly around the edges. Plenty of playing wear is present on fingerboard and back of neck.
- Early 50s style hardware and vintage style early 1950s pickups. Neck pickup reads 6.62k ohms. Bridge pickup reads 8.6k ohms.
- Electronic configuration includes the powerful humbucking mode in the middle position: neck pickup + both pickups in series + bridge pickups all with tone control.
- The guitar comes with a black phenolic resin pickguard which has been lacquered, aged and cut to early 1950s specs.
- It comes with a rectangular tweed mid 50s style hard case (not aged).
26 de noviembre de 2021