- Nachoguitar early 50s style Spanish solid-body guitar «Blackguard».
- Serial number 1671 on bridge plate.
- Early 50s style.
- Nachoguitar serial 1671 .
- Early 50s style Spanish solid body Blackguard.
- Body date is TG 11/22/51. Control cavity tape reads Gloria 9/12/52.
- Maple neck, 9.5″ fret board radius with Medium 95/47 frets, early to mid 1950s style medium C profile neck, very comfortable to play and easy for string bending.
- Neck Dimensions are 0.81″/0.91″ depth at 1/12 fret; 1.68″/2.02″ width at 1/12 fret.
- This neck has a very authentic vintage feel and a very comfortable grip.
- Very lightweight example at 3.13 Kg / 6 Pounds 15 Oz.
- Early 50s Standard style bridge with brass saddles, serial number 1671 stamped on bridge plate.
- NOS Blonde nitro lacquer finish on ash body with almost no playing wear or marks on either body or neck. There is practically no playing wear present on fingerboard and back of neck.
- Early 50s style hardware and vintage early 1950s Blackguard style pickups.
- Neck pickup reads 7.29k ohms. Bridge pickup reads 7.75k ohms.
- Electronic configuration includes the powerful humbucking mode in the middle position: neck pickup + both pickups in series + bridge pickups all with tone control.
- The guitar comes with a black phenolic resin pickguard which has been cut, laquered and slightly aged to early 1950s standards.
- It comes with a rectangular tweed mid 50s style hard case (not aged).
12 de mayo de 2022