- Nachoguitar 1949 Prototype style sandwich hollow body Dual Pickup Dynasonic.
- Serial number #1822 on neck plate.
- 1949 style.
- Weight: 3,14 Kg / 6 Pounds 15 Oz
- Neck profile: V
- Colour: Sunburst
- Nachoguitar serial #1822
- Prototype style sandwich hollow body.
- There are no date marks on body/neck.
- Marple neck, 9,5” fretboard radius with and frets, large V profile shape 0,90″/0,99″ depth at 1/12 fret; 1,65″/2,01″ width at 1/12 fret.
- Very lightweight example at 3,14 Kg / 6 Pounds 15 Oz.
- Bigsby Tailpiece Bridge B6 style bridge with brass saddles, serial number #1822 stamped on neck plate.
- Aged Sunburst nitro lacquer finish on ash body with plenty of weather checking. The finish on this guitar has been cured and aged for months.
- Necks shows lacquer wear on fingerboard and back. The neck wear is inspired in the pattern of the original prototype guitar from 1949.
- Kluson style tuners.Aged hardware, standard post-summer 1950 control plate style including CRL switch and mid50s golden era Dynasonic style pickups.
- Bridge pickup reads 11k ohms. Neck pickup reads 10,71k ohms.
- Body is made of very lightweight swamp ash, cut in 4 pieces and assembled sandwich style. There are internal chambers carved just like in the original guitar from 1949.
- The ash hollow body in combination with the Dynasonic pickups give this guitar a very unique response and character.
- Electronic configuration includes the standard post-67 scheme, with neck pu alone at front, both pickups in paralell in the middle position and bridge pickup alone at back, incorporating tone control in all three positions.
- The guitar comes without a pickguard.
- It comes with a rectangular tweed mid 50s style hard case (not aged).
12 de agosto de 2020