- Nachoguitar «BARBARA» early 50s style Spanish solid-body guitar «Whiteguard».
- Serial number #1984 on neck plate.
- 1950s style.
- Weight: 3,09 Kg / 6 Pounds 13 Oz
- Neck profile: Baseball Bat D
- Colour: Blonde
- Nachoguitar serial #1984 «BARBARA»
- Early 50s style Spanish solid body Whiteguard.
- Body date is CD 11/10/51. Neck date is TG 11/26/50. Control cavity tape reads Gloria 7/19/52.
- Maple neck, 9.5” fret board radius with Medium 95/47 frets, large Baseball Bat D profile, 0,94″/0,99″ depth at 1/12 fret; 1,66″/2,02″ width at 1/12 fret.
- Very lightweight example at 3,09 Kg / 6 Pounds 13 Oz.
- Early 50s Standard style bridge with threated steel saddles, with serial number #1984 stamped on neck plate.
- Aged Blonde nitro lacquer finish on ash body with plenty of weather checking. Neck shows lacquer wear on fingerboard and back.
- Early 50s style hardware and vintage style early 1950s pickups. Neck pickup reads 7,04k ohms. Bridge pickup reads 7,6k ohms.
- Electronic configuration includes the powerful humbucking mode in the middle position: neck pickup + both pickups in series + bridge pickups all with tone control.
- The guitar comes with a white plastic pickguard which has been aged and cut to early 1950s specs.
- It comes with a rectangular tweed mid 50s style hard case (not aged).
20 de diciembre de 2020