- Nachoguitar early 50s style Spanish solid-body guitar «Blackguard».
- Serial number #2018 on bridge plate.
- Early 50s style.
- Weight: 2,71 Kg / 5 Pounds 16 Oz
- Neck profile: C
- Colour: Butterscotch Blonde
- Nachoguitar serial #2018
- Early 50s style Spanish solid body Blackguard.
- Body date is TG 11/10/52. Neck date is Leo 9/49. Control cavity tape reads Gloria 6/19/52.
- Maple neck, 9.5” fret board radius with Vintage 80/43 frets, early to mid 1950s style medium C profile neck, very comfortable to play and easy for string bending.
- Neck Dimensions are 0,87″/0,98″ depth at 1/12 fret; 1,66″/2,02″ width at 1/12 fret. This neck has a very authentic vintage feel and a very comfortable grip.
- Very lightweight example at 2,71 Kg / 5 Pounds 16 Oz.
- Early 50s Standard style bridge with brass saddles, serial number #2018 stamped on bridge plate.
- Aged Butterscotch Blonde nitro lacquer finish on tempered/chambered ash body with plenty of dings and wear marks mostly around the edges. Plenty of playing wear is present on fingerboard and back of neck.
- Early 50s style hardware and vintage early 1950s Blackguard style pickups.
- Neck pickup reads 6,85k ohms. Bridge pickup reads 8,6k ohms.
- Electronic configuration includes the powerful humbucking mode in the middle position: neck pickup + both pickups in series + bridge pickups all with tone control.
- The guitar comes with a black phenolic resin pickguard which has been cut, laquered and aged to early 1950s standards.
- It comes with a rectangular tweed mid 50s style hard case (not aged).
12 de febrero de 2021