- Type: early 60s style Spanish contour solid body guitar with tremolo bridge.
- Serial number #2265 on Neck Plate.
- Early 60s slab board style with indian rosewood fretboard and clay dots.
- Nachoguitar serial #2265
- Early 60s style Spanish solid contour ASH body electric with contour body and tremolo bridge.
- Body date is TG 9/54. Neck date is XXX016 6/60. Control cavity tape reads XXX018 XXX017.
- Maple neck, indian rosewood board, 9.5” radius with Medium 95/47 frets, medium C profile shape
- 0.83«/0.92» depth at 1/12 fret, 1.67«/2.02» width at 1/12 fret.
- Lightweight example at 3.28 Kg / 7 Pounds 4 Oz.
- Early 60s tremolo style tremolo bridge with 6 individual steel saddles, Neck Plate stamped
- with serial number #2265.
- Aged early 60s style Three Tone Sunburst nitro lacquer finish on ash body, with plenty of weather checking.
- Neck shows lacquer wear on back, fingerboard has darkened with age.
- Early 60s style hardware and vintage style pickups. Neck pickup reads 5.77k omhs,
- mid pickup reads 5.94k ohms and bridge pickup reads 6.18k ohms.
- Electronic configuration includes 5-way selector switch with tone control in all positions.
- The guitar comes with a tortoise shell pickguard and components have been aged to early 60s vintage specs.
- It comes with a rectangular tweed late 50s style hard case which is not aged.
2 de julio de 2021