- Nachoguitar mid 50s style Spanish contour solid body guitar with tremolo bridge.
- Serial number #2694 on neck plate.
- Mid 50s style.
- Weight: 3,22 Kg / 7 Pounds 2 Oz
- Neck profile: V
- Colour: Manzana Red
- Mid 50s style Spanish solid contour body electric with contour body and tremolo bridge.
- Body date is TG 9/54. Neck date is TG 9/54. Control cavity tape reads Gloria 11/11/54.
- Lightweight example at 3,22 Kg / 7 Pounds 2 Oz.
- Mid 50s tremolo style tremolo bridge with 6 individual steel saddles, neck plate stamped with serial number #2694.
- Aged mid 50s style Manzana Red nitro lacquer finish on ash body, with plenty of weather checking. Neck shows lacquer wear on fingerboard and back.
- Mid 50s style hardware and vintage style pickups. Neck pickup reads 5,85k omhs, mid pickup reads 5,98k ohms and bridge pickup reads 6k ohms.
- Electronic configuration includes 5-way selector switch with tone control in all positions.
- The guitar comes with a white plastic pickguard and components have been aged to mid 50s vintage specs.
- It comes with a rectangular tweed mid 50s style hard case (not aged).
Maple neck, 9,5” fretboard radius with Medium 95/47 frets, medium V profile shape 0,89″/0,99″ depth at 1/12 fret, 1,68″/2,02″ width at 1/12 fret.
12 de agosto de 2020