- Type: early 60s style Spanish solid-body guitar «Whiteguard».
- Serial number #3248 on Neck Plate.
- 1960s slab board style with indian rosewood fretboard and clay dots.
- Nachoguitar serial #3248
- Early 60s style Spanish solid body Whiteguard.
- Body date is TG 9/23/51. Neck date is XXX016 XXX015.
- Maple neck, 9.5” fret board radius with Medium 95/47 frets, medium C
- profile, 0.85«/0.92» depth at 1/12 fret; 1.68«/2.02» width at 1/12 fret.
- Very lightweight example at 3.21 Kg / 7 Pounds 1 Oz.
- Early 50s Standard style bridge with brass saddles, with serial number #3248 stamped on Neck Plate.
- Aged Blonde nitro lacquer finish on ash body with plenty of weather checking. Neck shows lacquer
- wear on fingerboard and back.
- Early 60s style hardware and vintage style early 1960s pickups. Neck pickup reads
- 7.68k ohms. Bridge pickup reads 7.54k ohms.
- Electronic configuration includes the powerful humbucking mode in the middle position: neck
- pickup + both pickups in series + bridge pickups all with tone control.
- The guitar comes with a white plastic pickguard which has been aged and cut to early 1960s specs.
- It comes with a rectangular tweed late 50s style hard case (not aged).
2 de julio de 2021