- Type: early 60s style Spanish Contour solid body hard tail Whiteguard.
- Serial number 3249 on Neck Plate.
- Early 60s style indian rosewood slab board neck with clay dots.
- Nachoguitar serial 3249
- Early 60s style Spanish solid body electric with contour body and hard tail bridge.
- Body date is TG 9/54. Neck date is XXX016 6/60.
- Maple neck with darkened indian rosewood slabboard, clay dots, 9.5” fret board radius with Medium 95/47 frets, medium C profile, 0.84«/0.93» depth at 1/12 fret, 1.67«/2.02» width at 1/12 fret.
- This guitar is a very lightweight example at 3.07 Kg / 6 Pounds 12 Oz.
- Early 60s Tremolo style bridge with steel saddles, Neck Plate stamped with serial number 3249.
- Aged Blondeburst nitro lacquer finish on ash body with plenty of weather checking. Neck shows lacquer wear on back. Indian rosewood fretboard has darkened with age.
- Early 60s style hardware, plastic components and vintage style pickups. Neck pickup reads 6.52k omhs. Mid pickup reads 6.52k ohms. Bridge pickup reads 9.98k ohms.
- Electronic configuration includes 5-way selector switch with tone control in all positions.
- The guitar comes with a white three ply pickguard and components have been aged to early 1960s specs.
- It comes with a rectangular tweed late 50s style hard case which is not aged.
26 de noviembre de 2021