- Nachoguitar mid 50s style Spanish contour solid body guitar with tremolo bridge.
- Serial number #3753 on neck plate.
- Mid 50s style.
- Weight: 3,30 Kg / 7 Pounds 4 Oz
- Neck profile: C
- Colour: Blonde
- Nachoguitar serial #3753
- Mid 50s style Spanish solid contour body electric with contour body and tremolo bridge.
- Body date is . Neck date is 6/60. Control cavity tape reads .
- Lightweight example at 3,30 Kg / 7 Pounds 4 Oz.
- Mid 50s tremolo style tremolo bridge with 6 individual steel saddles, neck plate stamped with serial number #3753.
- Aged mid 50s style Blonde nitro lacquer finish on ash body, with plenty of weather checking. Neck shows lacquer wear on fingerboard and back.
- Mid 50s style hardware and vintage style pickups. Neck pickup reads 5,45k omhs, mid pickup reads 5,47k ohms and bridge pickup reads 5,49k ohms.
- Electronic configuration includes 5-way selector switch with tone control in all positions.
- The guitar comes with a cream three ply pickguard and components have been aged to mid 50s vintage specs.
- It comes with a rectangular tweed mid 50s style hard case (not aged).
Maple neck, 9,5” fretboard radius with Medium 95/47 frets, medium C profile shape 0,84″/0,93″ depth at 1/12 fret, 1,67″/2,02″ width at 1/12 fret.
20 de diciembre de 2020