- Nachoguitar early 60s style Spanish contour solid body guitar with tremolo bridge.
- Serial number 39039 on neck plate.
- Early 60s style indian rosewood slab board neck with clay dots.
- Nachoguitar serial 39039 .
- Early 60s style Spanish solid contour body electric with contour body and tremolo bridge.
- Body date is 9/60. Neck date is 2/60.
- Maple neck with darkened indian rosewood slabboard, clay dots, 9.5″ fretboard radius with Medium 95/47 frets, medium C, profile 0.84«/0.92» depth at 1/12 fret, 1.68«/2.02» width at 1/12 fret.
- Lightweight example at 3.28 Kg / 7 Pounds 4 Oz.
- Early 60s tremolo style tremolo bridge with 6 individual steel saddles, neck plate stamped with serial number 39039.
- Aged early 60s style Three Tone Sunburst nitro lacquer finish on ash body, with plenty of weather checking.
- Neck shows lacquer wear on back. Indian rosewood fretboard has darkened with age.
- Early 60s style hardware and vintage style pickups. Neck pickup reads 6.47k omhs, mid pickup reads 6.4k ohms and bridge pickup reads 9.87k ohms.
- Electronic configuration includes 5-way selector switch with tone control in all positions.
- The guitar comes with a green three ply pickguard and components have been aged to early 1960s vintage specs.
- It comes with a rectangular tweed late 50s style hard case which is not aged.
1 de diciembre de 2022