- Type: early 60s style Spanish solid-body guitar «Whiteguard».
- Serial number 40057 on Neck Plate.
- Early 60s style indian rosewood slab board neck with clay dots.
- Nachoguitar serial 40057
- Early 60s style Spanish solid body Whiteguard.
- Body date is TG 10/30/51. Neck date is XXX016 2/60.
- Maple neck with darkened indian rosewood slab board, clay dots, 9.5” fret board radius with Medium 95/47
- frets, early 1960s style medium C profile neck, very comfortable to play and easy for string bending.
- Neck Dimensions are 0.84«/0.93» depth at 1/12 fret; 1.65«/2.00» width at 1/12 fret.
- This neck has a very authentic vintage feel and a very comfortable grip.
- Very lightweight example at 3.03 Kg / 6 Pounds 11 Oz.
- Early 50s Standard style bridge with brass saddles, serial number 40057 stamped on Neck Plate.
- Aged Blonde nitro lacquer finish on ash body with plenty of dings and wear marks mostly around the edges. Playing wear is present on back of neck and rosewood fretboard has darkened with age.
- Early 60s style hardware and vintage early 1960s style Nacho pickups.
- Neck pickup reads 6.86k ohms. Bridge pickup reads 7.28k ohms.
- Electronic configuration includes the powerful humbucking mode in the middle position: neck pickup + both pickups in series + bridge pickups all with tone control.
- The guitar comes with a white plastic pickguard which has been cut and aged to early 1960s standards.
- It comes with a rectangular tweed late 50s style hard case (not aged).
26 de noviembre de 2021