- Nachoguitar early 60s style Spanish contour solid body guitar with tremolo bridge.
- Serial number 6508 on neck plate.
- Early 60s style indian rosewood slab board neck with clay dots.
- Nachoguitar serial 6508 .
- Early 60s style Spanish solid contour body electric with contour body and tremolo bridge.
- Body date is not visible under the finish. Neck date is 6/60.
- Maple neck with darkened indian rosewood slabboard, clay dots, 9.5″ fretboard radius with Medium 95/47 frets, medium C, profile 0.84″/0.92″ depth at 1/12 fret, 1.68″/2.02″ width at 1/12 fret.
- Lightweight example at 3.79 Kg / 8 Pounds 6 Oz.
- Early 60s tremolo style tremolo bridge with 6 individual steel saddles, neck plate stamped with serial number 6508.
- Aged early 60s style Three Tone Sunburst nitro lacquer finish on ash body, with plenty of weather checking.
- Neck shows lacquer wear on back. Indian rosewood fretboard has darkened with age.
- Early 60s style hardware and vintage style pickups. Neck pickup reads 6.32k omhs, mid pickup reads 6.61k ohms and bridge pickup reads 10k ohms.
- Electronic configuration includes 5-way selector switch with tone control in all positions.
- The guitar comes with a green three ply pickguard and components have been aged to early 1960s vintage specs.
- It comes with a rectangular tweed late 50s style hard case which is not aged.
12 de mayo de 2022